Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Long Time No Write **Scroll Down for New Posts**

**I'm post-dating my posts so I can keep up with the event dates...please scroll down if you want to see the most recent post. I'll update this post when I finish catching up, and will begin with normal dates. I'm sorry for any confusion. **

Thanks to sweet Ruth Lee (thanks, Friend!), and others who have commented about no blog updates here lately, I'm going to try to save my blog from going the way of my last failed blog attempt (if you don't know about my last blog, believe me, you aren't missing anything!).

We've had a busy but wonderful summer, and I certainly have some catching up to do to document our comings and goings. Even though we are short a laptop here at the Pate house, I'll do my best to catch up!

I'm going to try to date my posts according to the event, so some of the new posts are beneath this one, starting with June 2nd.

If you are reading this, thanks for wanting to know what we've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment