Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lost Journal

Have you ever lost something really important to you? And you were afraid of someone finding it? I lost my journal about four weeks ago, and I am bummed. It had a detailed prayer request list in it that I daily worked through and amended as needed. And lots of personal notes and confessions and thoughts, written out but certainly not meant to be seen by any eyes but my own (and my Lord's!). I also had a list of medication that my sister-in-law recommended that we take to Asia, so I took it with me to CVS one day. That was definitely where I went wrong. *Sigh* It should never have left my Bible's side. Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    I'm so sorry about your journal. I remember reading a book by Elisabeth Elliot where she talked about losing a manuscript for a book she was working on, also I think she left a treasured Bible on an airplane once --I think that's how the story went-- anyway, how devestating. I will pray somehow you can get it back or that the Lord will give your heart peace in spite of your loss.

    ReplyDelete